Workday HR Implementation Specialist
Workday will be the new global HR information system for our client in Marlow. Go-Live is scheduled for mid 2019. As the Workday HR Implementation Specialist you will lead the HR work-stream for the implementation in progress, and will then take ownership of the Global Workday environment after Go-Live.
Our client is a leading global technology and services innovator.
Workday will be the new global HR information system for our client. Go-Live is scheduled for mid 2019. This role will lead the HR Work-stream for the implementation in progress, and will then take ownership of the Global Workday environment after Go-Live.
Workday HR Implementation Specialist Purpose
Responsible for management of the Global Workday solution - business processes, configuration, integrations, user administration and security, upgrades and enhancements.
This will involve:
- Administration of the HCM solution (Workday).
- Provide HR systems maintenance and support. Assists with the execution of system changes (updates, integrations, new configurations) and participate in all aspects of system testing.
- Provide end-user troubleshooting, issue remediation, technology request assistance and escalation management. Monitors reoccurring issues, system/data or process gaps and proactively identify potential sources of increased efficiency and enhancements.
- Maintain accurate security role permissions, and create new roles as needed.
- Stay informed of current international data and system requirements and ensure compliance.
- Configuration Lead.
- Project Management.
- Security Administration.
- Integration Administration.
To apply for the role of Workday HR Implementation Specialist, your profile will closely match:
- Strong Workday experience - ideally having been involved in the implementation/support of the Workday system.
- The ideal profile would be a HR professional who has transitioned into a Workday specialist.
- Overall in-depth knowledge of HRIS and database systems management required - experience with Workday required.
- Experience working with confidential information and critical business processes required.
- Experience working with global HR data preferred.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Degree in HR, business or related field or equivalent experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience manipulating complex data sets.
- Timely execution and decision making.
- Ability to manage competing priorities.
- Proactive approach to process improvement.
This Workday HR Implementation Specialist offers a comprehensive list of benefits including:
- 12.5% Bonus.
- Personal Pension Plan with matching contributions from 4 - 12%
- Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme.
- Single Private Healthcare.
- Life Insurance x 3 basic salary.
- Group Income Protection Insurance.
- 25 days A/L increasing to 28 with Service.