HR Project Manager
I am currently recruiting an HR Project Manager to join a Financial Services organisation based in Edinburgh city centre to support on the SMCR programme. The Project Manager will lead and manage the delivery of the project and related regulatory activity within the HR Department.
Key Responsibilities will include:
- Scope the key project deliverables for 2019, ensuring a clear plan is in place for delivery, including resource and timings.
- Develop and manage project MI, ensuring reporting requirements to both HR and the wider SMCR programme and its stakeholders are met.
- Coordinate and lead the activity across HR ensuring activity is joined up across, ensuring all HR-owned inputs are on track for delivery to the SMCR team / programme
- Provide support to the Operations workstream, ensuring clear focus for meetings, and follow up on agreed issues and actions
- Engage with stakeholders in the SMCR BAU team, Co Sec, Compliance, IS and others as necessary to ensure activity and communications are aligned
- Identify communications and training needs within HR and create and deliver a plan accordingly
- Work with the IS and SMCR teams to scope requirements for the Corporate system, providing HR input into the system set up and design and ensuring this meets both the SMCR programme and HR needs
Suitable applicants will have proven experience working as an HR Project Manager and ideally within a regulated environment. Qualifications or accreditation's in Project Management would be advantageous as well as an understanding of SMCR.
Our client offers a very attractive salary and benefits package as well as an excellent working environment, they are certainly an employer of choice within the FS industry. Should you be interested in further details, please apply within and I will contact you thereafter to discuss your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.