Canary Wharf, London
£45,577 to £51,770 per annum plus benefits
The Pensions Ombudsman is a free, independent organisation set up to deal with complaints and issues about workplace pensions. We look at the facts without taking sides. We aim to constantly support one another to provide the best service we can for the people who need us most.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced and motivated HR Manager to join us in a generalist HR capacity.
In this role you will:
- act as the first point of contact for all staff and managers providing sound advice and support in all areas of HR;
- lead on employee relations issues;
- be responsible for developing and leading plans for learning and development and play a leading role in building a learning culture and positive working environment;
- provide proactive advice on performance management issues;
- lead and take part in HR related projects and ensure all policies, procedures and processes are updated to comply with legislation and best HR practices.
You will have a high degree of initiative, creativity, energy and enthusiasm and will be able to forge and maintain working relationships at all levels. You will be able to work autonomously and deal with matters proactively and effectively to drive high performance standards and continuous improvement across the organisation.
Rewards include a competitive salary plus a range of worthwhile benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays and 2½ privilege days
- Membership of the Civil Service Pension Scheme
- Flexible hours – we offer flexible working hours between 7am and 7pm
- The opportunity to work from home for a part of each week.
- Opportunities to develop your skills and career
- An excellent working environment – great office and great facilities.
To find out more about this role and to access an application pack, please click on the Apply link now!
Closing date: 9am Monday 25 March 2019.
Interview date: w/c 1 April 2019.
If you have any questions, or would like an informal conversation about the role, please contact us on 020 3959 1598.