Head of People
Head of People
London £65,000 - £80,000
Our client, a Private-Equity backed high-growth Tech Business are looking for a strong Head of People to join them and set up an excellent HR offering.
This role will work with the company senior leadership to take responsibility for all aspects of HR operations and the delivery of HR Strategy. This role is crucial to both the company success and culture, and is a truly unique opportunity to join a company as they look to become a global icon in their sector.
You will need to be hand's on in style and have a genuine understanding of best practice, whilst also fitting into the companies high energy and positive culture.
- Design and implement HR strategy in line with business objectives
- Design, develop and implement company HR policy and procedure
- Manage ER issues including disputes, redundancy, absence and grieviances.
- Take charge of the L&D offering and policies
- Manage company benefit schemes and provide advice to business leaders as required
- Administer full payroll cycle and work alongside finance to deliver on this
- Ownership of on/offboarding processes and provide guidance on recruitment and selection strategies
- Manage talent and succession planning, working closely with divisional managers
- Support business change management and projects as required
- Degree educated with CIPD qualificatoin
- A proven demonstrable and successful background in the HR generalist space within a high growth environment
- Knowledge of a B2C, online or technology business preferable
- Hands on experience with HR Management software and payroll
- Excellent organisational, timekeeping and communication skills
- A strong relationship builder, able to work autonomously or with a team
- Strong MS Office skills using Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
If the above role sounds of interest, please do email Craig at email@example.com or call 02030312468