Job Title: HR Advisor
I am currently recruiting for an HR Advisor to join a shared services team for a global client in Epsom. You will be responsible for support line managers and employees with comprehensive HR enquiries. The shared services team are also responsible for the improvement - how can systems, processes, and data can be optimised to improve business requirements.
- Provide a professional advisory and administrative service to all things HR, including support with complex case management, producing correspondence, handling customer queries, monitoring reports and documentation
- Maintain and update online HR policy and procedures notifying staff of all changes
- Build excellent working relationships with Business leaders, HR teams, employees and key stakeholders
- Manage assigned cases on your own using knowledge and initiative to reach a resolution
- Sharing HR knowledge to support colleagues on cases to help reach a resolution
- To work on the AskHR Service Desk managing stakeholders to ensure queries are dealt with in a timely manner
- Support the HR shared services with HR processes, procedures and help support the implementation
- Work on project activities eg. large-scale restructuring, acquisitions
- Work pro-actively to support the delivery of excellent service to all internal stakeholders
- 2 Years working at an HR Advisor level
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office package, in particular, Excel and Word and previous experience working on HR databases
- Self-motivated with the ability to also work well as part of a team
- Experience of working on HR projects
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and written
- Key up to date with all policy, processes and legal changes
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.