Responsibilities will include:
- Talent Attraction
- Working alongside HR Business Partners, to ensure own and wider HR service teams' awareness of impending recruitment activity, putting in place appropriate resources as required
- Talent and performance management
- Support the carrying out of the annual salary benchmarking process
- Technical and legal business partnering
- Provide support and guidance to management, ensuring that informed and statutory/legal compliant processes are consistently adhered to
- HR Process, data and reporting
- Assure the integrity of the HR Management System, working with line management and budget holders to ensure that all change data is consistently captured through the employee starter, change and leaver processes
- Organisation and Administrative Support
- Organise and participates in the running of training workshops for managers/employees e.g. Performance Management, unconscious bias, diversity and equality etc
- International assignment
- Responsible for ensuring that documentation and permissions associated with travel to and from the UK are completed to the satisfaction of the relevant border agency
- Project support
- As required, play active role in supporting relevant HR or wider people agenda projects (culture, behaviour, organizational change), working with peers from across the business to deliver against measurable outcomes while helping to mitigate
Required experience and skillset:
- University Degree or CIPD/ other relevant professional qualification/part qualification (Desirable);
- Experience in business facing and commercially aligned Generalist HR Advisor or Junior Business Partnering role (Required);
- Demonstrates strong analytical thinking and data management and interpretation skills (Required);
- Able to demonstrate how have used own initiative to deliver improved outcomes for individuals and the wider business (Required);
- Experience in International environment (Desirable);
- Able to demonstrates ability to build trusted and valued professional relationships across broad and diverse stakeholder groups (Required);
- Able to demonstrate agile and effective influencing skills; (Required)
- Proven ability to translate technical detail in simple terms (Required)
If you are interested in the role of HR generalist and have the relevant experience do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.