Talent Acquisition Manager
Morgan McKinley is working with a brilliant SME Financial Services organization. The role will be to manage the end to end recruitment process of all Front office and Back office staff across Europe and Asia. The role is highly autonomous with a focus on direct hiring methodologies.
- Partnering with hiring managers and HR Business Partners to ensure comprehensive position and person specifications are developed.
- Management of the ATS system
- Ownership and oversight of all required recruitment process governance and controls, and provision of appropriate guidance and counsel for hiring managers.
- Advise and agree on appropriate channels to market to maximize process effectiveness and further reduce external recruitment agency dependency.
- Relationship manage PSL vendors, executive search partners, and any other stakeholders in a highly professional and commercial manner.
- Work with internal stakeholders to facilitate interviews and ensure robust feedback mechanisms through to offer stage.
- Offer management and seamless on-boarding in partnership with HR Business Partnering, Reward and HR Operations.
- Responsible for leading UK direct sourcing efforts utilizing recruitment tools (LinkedIn Recruiter, eFinancialCareers, JobServe etc)
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Passionate about talent acquisition with extensive FS experience
- 3+ years delivering end to end recruitment either on a consultancy or in-house basis.
- Demonstrates an approach of quality to work and strength in attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Well organized with a systematic approach to multi-tasking and prioritizing.
If you are interested in the above mentioned role and would like to discuss this post, please call Henry on the HR team.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.