H&S Advisor role within a well-established and reputable Public Sector company based in Exeter.
Your new company
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a well-established and reputable company within the Public Sector industry in Exeter. Join this team on an interim basis for a period of 6 months.
Your new role
The purpose of the role is to manage the H&S Management System in order to ensure the compliance to all legislation and to develop & maintain a knowledgeable H&S environment within the corporation. You will be responsible for:
- Working with the teams to promote a positive H&S environment
- Being a H&S Ambassador for the corporation
- Overseeing the completion of risk assessments
- Meeting the ISO 45001 requirements
What you'll need to succeed
In addition to having extensive H&S experience in the development of H&S policies & procedures, you will be qualified to at least Grad IOSH membership or equivalent and possess experience in working within a certified OHSAS18001 / ISO45001 H&S Management System.
You will possess:
- Experience in H&S audits
- Understanding and knowledge of GDPR
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Exceptional report writing skills and the ability to identify potential improvements
What you'll get in return
You will work for a reputable company that is recognised as being a market leader within the industry. You will receive an extremely competitive salary have flexible working hours and days and join a growing and successful company.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.