My client is seeking a motivated HR Assistant to join their fast paced team. Reporting into the HR Lead this is a permanent opportunity paying up to £24,000+ excellent benefits.
You will be required to offer operational support to the HR team and wider business as well as executing HR Strategy and HR plan, ensuring the highest standard of colleague experience.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the HR team with project work whilst taking ownership of some HR projects too
- Ensuring day to day management of the HR System and payroll information to the highest standard of accuracy
- Supporting with ER casework, recruitment & selection and change management
- Providing advice on company policy and procedures and best practice
- Ownership of the onboarding and probationary process
- You must be CIPD Level 3 qualified (or working toward), have HR Assistant / HR coordinator level experience. Commercially aware and experience in managing small projects and engaging with stakeholders is essential. You must have good knowledge Employment Law and compliance requirements. You must be flexible and resilient and able to adapt to constant change.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.