Head of Recruitment
London, £70,000 - £75,000
Our client, a large UK based transport service, are looking to bring in a Head of Recruitment to act as an SME, as they look to revolutionise their Talent Acquisition function.
This role will lead a resourcing team with responsibiliy for the delivery of large volume campaign cycles. This role is a team management role, supporting a growth project but will also oversee the set up, branding and buget.
- Manage and deliver on large volume campaigns
- Collaborate closely with the HR Director and other business leaders to understand and meet resourcing needs.
- Act as the SME on Recruitment and related activities
- Utilise and manage third party relationships where necessary
- Focus on an the creation of a efficient recruitment practice focusing on cost per hire and reducing time to offer
- Manage external posting to job boards, shortlisting candidates
- Project manage the resourcing plan, tracking progress of live vacancies and pipeline, flagging risks to specific stakeholders.
- Take oversight of training standards and operations
- Experience managing recruitment functions, small to medium teams and volume campaigns
- Build and maintain effective and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong stakeholder management and candidate care
- Experience of managing successful projects/ support on delivering strategic HR change projects
- Previous experience of using candidate tracking systems
If this is of interest and sounds suitable to your experience, please contact me on 02030312468 or email email@example.com