HR Generalist / Business Partner
Senior HR Advisor (Reading / South East) - c£36000 + car
This is an exciting opportunity with a fast paced entrepreneurial and ambitious growth business. You will be joining a small and busy HR team working autonomously with staff at all levels to deliver commercially relevant HR solutions.
You will have accountability for all day to day HR issues across the business including the following
- Managing a small but varied ER caseload.
- Advising operational managers on all generalist HR issues and working with them to improve their management capabilities.
- Supporting the HR Management by developing HR Policy and Procedures that ensure HR solutions are compatible with business needs.
You will need
- Previous experience of delivering HR in a fast paced and entrepreneurial business.
- Confidence making commercially driven (pragmatic) decisions when it comes to HR/ER solutions.
- A proven track record of working in support of staff at all levels.
- To be a confident self-starter able to think on your feet.
The exciting part of this role is the exposure it will give you to a range of HR initiatives and the support and development you can expect from the HR Manager. This is a lively and challenging business where there is a real chance to develop your HR skill set and career.
Salary - c£36,000 + Benefits.
For more information on the role call Jon Terry or Diana Sharp at Wright Solutions on 0121 222 5599 or follow the link below to apply. (Please quote ref BBBH72)
In compliance with the regulations (April 2004) in place under the Employment Agencies Act, Wright Solutions will require proof of identification. A current copy of a passport, driving licence, ID card or NI card will be required as part of the registration process. Email and faxed copies are acceptable
Please remember you can now keep up to date with all our vacancies by following us on Twitter @WrightSol_HR or Facebook.com/WrightSolutionsHR