HR Shared Service Manager
Ashley Kate are partnering with a leading business on a HR Shared Service Manager role. Based in Northamptonshire, the purpose of this role is to deliver an effective HR Shared Services service The post holder will ensure that excellence is delivered all aspects of HR transactional related tasks, including but not limited to; starters, leavers, transfers, payroll data entry and query management. The successful candidate will play a pivotal role in helping to shape the HR processes as part of the new HR solution.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and develop a team of HR Shared Services Officers, ensuring that a customer service focus is at the heart of the delivery and so you will need to have a proven background in developing high performing teams.
HR Shared Services Manager - About you
- A proven background in a Shared Services environment is essential.
- High operational excellence and the ability to work under pressure
- You will need to have a proactive approach to problem solving and the ability to identify areas for improvements in process, services and team ways of working
- Strong communication and influencing skills will be a key part of this role; along with the ability to analyse data and prepare management information
- Experience in handling confidential or sensitive material in line with data protection principles
- Highly organised with ability to plan, delegate prioritise and multi task high volumes of daily service/ work requests
- Excellent task and time management skills with an ability to work within a team and on own initiative, providing feedback to team members and support where needed
For further information on the role, please apply or call Jacqui Wall on 0115 9223000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.