HR Advisor / Manager- 12 month contract - Branding & Market Research Agency, London
We are looking for a proactive, hands on and enthusiastic HR advisor/ manager to join a innovative and creative branding and market research agency in central London on a 12 month maternity contract.
This is a standalone role and reports to the Group Chief Executive. You will be responsible for people strategy, employee relations management, recruitment, training and development as well as policies, processes and administration across their group of 3 agencies with offices in London, New York and Hong Kong. You will be working with the senior management team to continue to ensure that people who work at the company are able to develop lasting, successful and fulfilling careers.
We are looking for someone who can be relied upon to take responsibility and be accountable for their work with enthusiasm, creativity and ambition. It is essential that the successful person has:
- Previous experience of HR law, practices and administration in a standalone role within a creative based organisation with multiple stakeholders / group companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a sympathetic and engaging manner
- Excellent senior stakeholder communications
- Good prioritisation skills with an aptitude for working on a number of projects at once while maintaining accuracy and delivering to deadlines
- A proactive approach improving systems and approaches
- Good and highly responsive project management skills / great follow up