Rapidly expanding organisation based in Edinburgh is seeking an experienced Graduate Recruiter as part of their continued growth.
Key responsibilities of this role include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with Universities
- Organising and running Graduate Assessment Centres
- Attracting, engaging with and screening Graduate applicants
- Presenting MI to the Head of Recruitment and Senior Leadership Team to provide insight to the Graduate market
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador at all times
- Working with colleagues on global recruitment and HR initiatives and sharing best practice
To be considered for this opportunity you will need
- To be an experienced Early Years/Graduate recruiter ideally within an in-house environment
- A strong understanding of the end to end in house recruitment life cycle
- To be a team player who is highly organised, proactive and results driven
- To thrive in a fast paced, high volume recruitment role
- Experience of challenging existing ways of working to drive improvement
To apply for this opportunity, please send an up to date CV to this posting or call Emma for a confidential chat on 0141 240 2410
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.