Emerging Talent Specialist
Emerging Talent Specialist - Hatfield - £Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join this well known commercial organisation as an Emerging Talent Specialist. Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end attraction, recruitment, selection, on-boarding and development life cycle across all emerging talent programmes including apprenticeships, graduates, placements and internships and ideally come from a tech background. You will work closely with Learning & Development Specialists to maximise use of UK apprenticeship levy funds and opportunities.
- Design - work with stakeholders to agree requirements and future opportunities across all emerging talent programmes. Act as subject matter expert on market trends
- Resourcing - design and implement a multi channel strategy to successfully attract both internally and externally across all programmes. Create and manage the selection process across all programmes
- On-boarding - design and deliver the on-boarding process for new emerging talent hires. work with the business to develop the principles for rotations on the graduate programmes
Team - Day to day management of graduates on rotation
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Leadership skills to influence at all levels
- Proven experience working within the emerging talent space with a track record of recruitment
- Demonstrable ability to build successful relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.