Clinical Team Leader - Essex -£50k to £55k
The Clinical Team Leader will supervise a team of clinicians, including Occupational Health Advisors and Occupational Health Practice Nurses in the delivery of contracted services.
Alongside the team management responsibilities the candidate will be expected to perform clinical work during 20% of their working time.
Role Type: Permanent, Full time
Salary: £50,000 – £55,000
- RGN, Occupational Health Qualification
- Minimum of 1 year experience of managing teams
- Delivery experience within occupational health
- Strong track record of achieving challenging KPI’s
- Strong Customer Service ethic
- Resilient with a positive attitude
- Strong team player with proven relationship building skills
- Confident communicator
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Senior level experience within occupational health
For more information on his role, please contact James Baron or Ben Higgins on 01582 235500.
Apply for Clinical Team Leader - Essex -£50k to £55k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly