A brand new HR Manager role into the business setting up the HR function.
An exciting business with approx 100 headcount
An exciting, forward thinking business.
- Developing and implementing the HR strategies in line with the business objectives.
- Managing the operational day to day HR processes across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Coach and develop managers to enable them to perform their roles more effectively
- Continually evaluate HR policies, procedures, processes in order to develop improvements and efficiencies.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business supporting with all HR needs with effective business partnering.
- Provide expert advice, mediate in order to manage and resolve Employee Relations matters.
- Strong employment law knowledge with practical application
- Develop and deliver a management development program that is fit for purpose
- Attracting the best talent into the business by reviewing current attraction methods and making improvements
- Reviewing job roles and ensuring job descriptions and personal specifications are in place
- Creating an onboarding process that engages and retains the best talent
- Reviewing the internal talent pipeline and creating a succession and development plan
- Reviewing the pay and benefits package
- Design and implement a performance management framework embedding across the business
- Drive the right behaviours to create a high performance culture
- Lead on engagement initiatives to promote a positive working environment
- Strong communication
- Passion and enthusiasm for the business values
- Commercial understanding and a value add ethos
- Hands on approach and can-do attitude
- Experience operating in a stand-alone role would be beneficial
Salary £35,000 - £38,000k per annum