Learning and Development Coordinator
Job Title: Learning and Development Coordinator
Location: South West London, Wimbeldon
Industry Sector : Professional Services
Hours: Permanent and full time position
Ashley Kate are currently supporting a fantastic Professional Services organisation based in South West London in their search for a Learning and Development Coordinator. This role will suit a L&D professional or a HR professional who has experienced L&D and would like to have an opportunity to specialise. This role is offered on a permanent and full time basis.
- An up and coming L&D professional or HR professional looking to specialise.
- Experience working in an SME preferably with the professional services sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding IT skills including Word and Excel.
- Calm under pressure with strong attention to detail.
About the role
This is an excellent opportunity within a successful SME organisation.
The successful candidate will support the implementation and delivery of the organisations Learning and Development programme alongside the L&D Manager. There will be a 60/40 split between administration duties and supporting the L&D Manager on the design aspects of the programme.
Main duties -
- Supporting the senior HR team in the coordination of the design and implementation of all L&D solutions.
- Building strong relationships with external L&D suppliers.
- Administering all aspects of L&D programmes and training courses.
- Coordinating the companies induction programme.
- Contribute to L&D projects as necessary.
- Booking training courses / sessions as required.
- Coordinating all HR and Risk mandatory training processes.
- Potential to work on specific projects such as revamping the onboarding process.
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.