Recruitment Coordinator / Account Manager - Hatfield
My client are looking for a Recruitment Coordinator/Account Manager to join their team based in Hatfield. This is working on site at a food distribution company, playing a key role in managing a labour pool.It is an exciting time to join the team as they are about to enter their peak period.
- Salary: £20,000-£25,000
- It’s a six day operation Sunday – Friday so you will need to be willing to work some Sundays with a day off during the week. Core hours are 7.30am – 6.30 pm – You would work an 8 hour shift between these hours.
- Duration: Permanent
- Carry out interviews and inductions of potential candidates
- To monitor the timely placement of temporary staff and to resolve any issues raised.
- To liaise with customers to check in workers
- To assist in the smooth running of all Administration duties, inclusive of prompt delivery of Time Management & Attendance to facilitate payrolling of all workers.
- To deal with any queries from consultants or workers regarding temporary workers payments.
- Stationary Ordering.
- Work Wear Ordering.
- Advertising (Web Pages etc).
- Reporting maintenance issues.
- Compile figures for the Branch Manager and Regional Manager
- Taking turns for out of hours mobile service (every other week)
- On-site parking
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- Strong Communication Skills
- Own transport preferred but not essential
- Good all round computer skills
- Experience with dealing with the public
- Customer service and or administration background
All conversations will be held with the upmost confidentiality.
If you would like to know more about this role prior to application, please call or email:
Ryan Cooper –
01582 345 533
07984 381 549
RecruitFit reference: RC/EP/ON
RecruitFit operate as a Rec2Rec agency and cover recruitment positions across the UK.
RecruitFit work across all sectors of recruitment and offer vacancies from trainee to director level