Henlee Resourcing have been instructed on an exciting, newly created role. We're looking for a career hungry HR Administrator to join this well-known SME based in Swindon.
Reporting to the HR Manager, this generalist role will primarily be responsible for providing support to the HR Team on all stages of the employee lifecycle, helping to ensure that services are delivered within HR's SLA agreements. You will also support the outsourced payroll provision, by overseeing the accuracy of the payroll provider and all activities/reporting related to payroll.
- Facilitating the on boarding of new recruits. Production of offer letters/contracts, referencing, liaison with the candidate and recruiting manager
- Monitoring absence records and supporting line managers in their management of absences
- Facilitating changes in employee contracts
- Administer all HR related documentation, such as contracts of employment, leaver forms and sickness documentation
- Ad hoc reporting and project work, as directed
- Support with regular events such policy reviews, pay reviews… providing comprehensive support to the HR Business Partners
- Act as liaison with the outsourced payroll provider
- Processing payroll changes
- Handling payroll queries
- Support with the annual P11D production
- Monthly checks of pay runs, ensuring accuracy of updates, accuracy of gross to net reconciliations and of the BACS production
Suitable applicants must have experience working in a HR and/or Payroll administration role, with the desire to learn and develop. You will have a strong understanding of a payroll, a high attention to detail, be self-sufficient, with excellent time management skills and a customer centric approach.
You must also be an excellent communicator, with the ability to build strong relationships with employees at all levels across the business and externally.
If you are looking for an interesting and varied role with scope to develop, in an organisation that is changing and growing, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.