Senior HR Advisor
We are seeking a generalist Senior HR Advisor, ideally with previous experience working within a Shared Services business model and with extensive experience in ER environment typically serviced by around 5 years relevant experience.
Skills, experience and attributes:
- CIPD (or equivalent) qualified
- University degree (or equivalent experience)
- Sound knowledge and practical application of UK employment legislation and best practice
- Proven experience of managing restructures and redundancies, able to guide / coach others through the process
- Proven experience of absence and sickness management
- Proven experience and good practical knowledge of performance management
- Proven experience of managing disciplinary / grievance cases
- Comfortable with TUPE processes and implications of harmonising terms & conditions
- Capable of taking ownership of tasks / projects and maintaining momentum towards satisfactory resolution
- Previous success of working closely with senior stakeholders to gain buy-in and support of HR and company initiatives
- Confident in challenging the status quo and establishing new ways thinking whilst remaining professional and promoting a positive and collaborative partnership with the business
- English: High proficiency, both oral and written
- Willing to travel within the UK and occasionally abroad
- Initiative and Responsibility: Acts on own initiative, makes things happen and accepts responsibility for results
- Execution: Adheres to company rules and procedures; executes plans with commitment and determination; achieves high quality results
- Effective Communication: Communicates in a clear, precise and structured way; speaks with authority and conviction; presents effectively.
- Customer centricity: understand customer needs and sense of urgency; take ownership to ensure solution for customer; deliver within agreed time and quality.
- Constructive Teamwork: Cooperates well with others; shares knowledge, experience and information; supports others in the pursuit of team goals.
- Own Development / Ability to Learn: Is aware of own strengths and limitations and pursues learning career development opportunities; willingness and ability to change and learn.
- Analysis and Judgement: Quickly Understands and analyses problems and complex issues; comes up with sound and rational judgements.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.