HR System Analyst- Permanent
Aims and Objectives:
* To provide effective HR systems administration to the current and future development of all HR & Payroll systems.
* To be responsible for and provide expertise on the specific systems which support the key HR processes, promoting effective usage, provide front-end support to HR systems users and ensuring system functionality.
Well known business
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- To liaise with internal teams and external service providers and ensuring HR & payroll systems functionality.
- To work with the suppliers and compile HR & payroll system procedures and user training guidelines for employees and team members.
- To encourage and drive the use and understanding of the relevant HR & payroll systems.
- To produce regular or ad hoc reports as per requirements which will include starters, leavers, changes, audits, company statistics and any reports required to support major HR activities such as pay/bonus review and benefits renewal.
- To run regular data audits, session audits, transaction audits and component audits and escalate any issues which arise out of analysing the systems functionality and processes and identify areas for improvement and efficiency.
- To liaise with the Information Services team to coordinate upgrades, configuration and integration of HR & payroll systems to ensure systems efficiency and functionality.
- To oversee the specifications, development and implementation of all HR & payroll systems, including reports, procedures and business processes.
- To ensure that system best practice is evaluated, communicated and implemented.
- Provide a professional, proactive and commercially focussed approach to HR service delivery.
- To provide systems training (iTrent) to the HR team as and when required
- To be the key contact for Manager/Employee self-service, including the support of the overall delivery and ongoing success of the system.
Qualification, Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
The knowledge, skills, qualifications and experience relevant to the position are:
* Excellent level of computer literacy and experience of iTrent or similar HR system
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Awareness of data management issues and data maintenance requirements
* Credible and able to establish excellent working relationships
* Methodical and able to work with a high degree of accuracy
* Good communications/interfacing skills and friendly helpful disposition
* Ability to project manage own workload
* Bachelor Degree in Business, preferably with majors in Information Technology and/or Human Resources or recognised equivalent
* Experience of maintaining and performing systems management for an HRMS application
* Knowledge of Human Resources Management Systems from both a technical and functionality perspective
* Experienced interaction with HR/Payroll policies and procedures
- Permanent role for a fantastic business