HR Partner - Head office
We are pleased to be supporting our client in their search for a HR Partner to join them in a brand new office at their office in Central London. Reporting to the group HR Director to you will manage a HR Assistant to establish and maintain the foundations for the core HR offering. You will take the lead managing their HR systems, process and people data within the business.
- Experience of working in a head office function in a fast paced commercial environment
- Strong analytical ability and agility.
- Ability to build great relationships with broad stakeholder group and People team.
- Comfortable operating in a high support, high challenge culture.
- Strong communication and influencing skills, and an ability to adapt both style and approach.
- Strong technical generalist partnered with a natural ability to think commercially and see the bigger picture.
- Creative in their problem-solving style.
- Ability to handle complex issues with great instincts for making the right decision in a time pressured situation.
- Ability to use data and insight to influence and make decisions.
About the role
- Own and manage the HR systems.
- Introduce and drive the HR analytics
- Deliver the People Policy design and content provision
- Establish and maintain strong foundations; the entire employment journey.
- Work with the wider HR team to build a team brand and service that is valued by the business.
- Manage organisation design and change programmes with the central functions.
- Ensuring that all ER activity is dealt with, fairly, professionally, and in line with statutory guidance, managing agreed risk.
- Development, coaching and upskilling of central leaders in People centric skills.
- Ad hoc projects as driven by the business.
For more details about this role, please contact Amanda on 0203 8001500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.