HR Administrator FTC until Jan 2020
A busy HR administration position until January 2020. This role focuses on delivering quality, flawless and efficient administrative support to the HR and OD function. This involves assisting with the employee lifecycle administration, recruitment, selection, system administration and reporting, supporting managers with basic queries and signposting where necessary.
The client prides themselves on having a modern and open culture. Listed in the 2019 Sunday Times 100 Best Not-For-Profit Organisations to work for. They are committed to minimising the impact on the environment in accordance with government policy affecting public sector organisations and also upholding principles of equality, fairness and diversity.
Key responsibilities include;
- supporting the wider HR function to deliver effective recruitment campaigns
- supporting all aspects of the employee life cycle ensuring accurate and appropriate documentation
- provide support to line managers
- produce relevant data reports
- assist L&D consultant to organise training interventions as appropriate
The successful candidate will;
- have strong administration ability
- be commited to providing a quality HR service
- be adaptable to different internal systems
- advanced use of Microsoft Office
On offer for the candidate is an excellent role until January 2020, a competitive salary and an opportunity to enhance administration skills within the public sector.