Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this International Business with its UK Head Office based in Swindon to recruit a talented L&D Partner on a permanent basis.
Reporting to the L&D Manager, the purpose of the role is to identify and analyse the learning and development requirements in the organisation and provide support, advice and expertise to HR Business Partners, ensuring that a blended learning and development approach contributes to the success of the organisation. Design and delivery experience is key in this role, as is the ability to offer a consultative approach to individuals training needs. Strong communication skills are essential, as the role will involve influencing stakeholders of all levels.
- Identify and analyse learning needs from organisation to advise blended learning strategy and agenda for global portfolio and management learning
- Design portfolio courses and bespoke learning interventions where required
- Demonstrate ROI to assess effectiveness of learning interventions
- Work closely and build relationships with internal and external partners and vendors
- Work closely with Talent Development Administrator to promote, market and schedule learning interventions
- Provide support when required to ensure effective administration is in place for all learning events and to ensure data integrity in the LMS
- Act as dedicated Early Careers Lead: manage, develop and deliver programme and initiatives
- Design, manage and deliver hi-potential, management and leadership programmes
- Act as internal trainer, facilitator and coach to upskill employee population required to support employee engagement and organisational change
- Partner and coach HR Business Partners, managers and employees on talent processes and to design, facilitate and evaluate learning options
- Manage Psychometrics Process: tailoring and deliver psychometrics such as 360s and OPQs to the business
- Support with performance management process as required
- Deputise for the Learning Manager as required
- Substantial experience of effectively managing learning and development projects and initiatives
- Excellent consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Experience of design and delivery of a range of learning methodologies
- Able to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- Strong commercial awareness and able to articulate return on investment
- Experience of managing multiple projects successfully with strong stakeholder relationship management
- Experience in change management
- Knowledge of innovative learning technology e.g. Adobe Connect, Captivate
Nice to haves:
- Level 5 or above CIPD in Human Resource Development
- Knowledge of SuccessFactors Learning and Performance
- MBTI, OPQ (BPS A&B) and 360 feedback qualified
- Coaching Qualification
- Proven experience in designing bespoke programmes such hi-potential, management and leadership programmes
- Experience working in L&D in an engineering company
- Thrives in a fast - paced environment and able to navigate autonomously through ambiguity and change
- Highly organised and able to prioritise multiple stakeholder needs
- Results oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure.
- Thinks strategically and able to demonstrate link between learning strategy and overall company goals
- Facilitation and Training - has strong face to face and virtual facilitation, training and presentation skills
- Experienced developing business cases, return on investment models and writing proposals.
- Adult Learning - is knowledgeable and has hands-on experience in understanding and facilitating adult learning
- Passion for analysing data to create stories
- Prior success in the creation and implementation of bespoke L&D and talent development initiatives and strategies
- Communicates concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand
If you are looking for a challenging role with a reputable organisation and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.