HR Administrator PERM
The role is a busy and varied role for an HR administrator who is willing to learn and also able to handle a fast pace
The client is a financial technology company specialising in providing investment platforms to major financial institutions in the financial services and wealth management sectors.
Key responsibilities include;
- new joiner & leaving administration
- HR systems & payroll
- administration support across all aspects of the employee lifecycle
- stakeholder management
- ensuring policies are up to date and accurate
- assist on ad hoc projects to support the strategic function within the HR department
The successful candidate will;
- have high attention to detail
- demonstratable experience in working in a high volume environment
- excellent organisational skills
- strong initiatives and strong problem solving abilities
- enjoy working within a team, rolling your sleeves up and getting involved.
- advanced computer skills (specifically microsoft office)
- familiarity with workday (strongly desired)
- cipd qualified (also desired)
On offer for the candidate is a competitive salary for a challenging permanent opportunity within financial services in Edinburgh city centre.