Recruitment Manager - Fixed Term Contract
Team management and contribution
- Managing a team of recruiters with a strong focus on performance management and driving excellent client and candidate experience
- Skills analysis of your team to ensure that skills gaps are identified
- Providing coaching and mentoring
- Provides advice and support
- Driving best practice and ensuring new recruitment methodologies and strategies are circulated
- Driving direct sourcing and reducing the reliance of agency
Partnering with the business
- Business partner for Service Line - working with a range of senior business stakeholders mainly at a Partner level
- Attending Service Line Management meetings to maintain knowledge of business plans
- Providing valued added support to business on best practise recruitment and selection process
- Establishing strong relationships with different stakeholder
- Taking action to address critical skills shortages or adapt the strategy to business performance
MI and reporting
- Ensuring the team utilises the recruitment system(s) effectively so that data is maintained with integrity;
- Running reports and using the reports to drive the commercial success
- Using MI to ensure that the team is agile in its way of working
- Discussing the story behind MI with business stakeholders to drive key performance indicators of our team.
Recruitment and Selection
- Responsibility for Director level recruitment for a designated area of the service line
Skills and attributes for success
- In-house recruitment experience gained either within professional services or via RPO
- Excellent stakeholder management skills. Solution focused and able to adapt style to different stakeholder groups
- Accomplished people management skills - able to lead, motivate and inspire the team to deliver recruitment plans
- Commercially driven and focused on meeting recruitment teams both for stakeholders and Experienced Hire recruitment team
- Understanding of latest employment legislation and key issues surrounding immigration
- Advanced knowledge and experience of core assessment and selection tools. Level A and B training advantageous
- Comfortable with change and able to drive change with their team
- Excited by innovation in the recruitment sector and can identify innovation which will enhance candidate and stakeholder experience
To qualify for the role you must have
- Previous Recruitment Management experience
- Strong stakeholder skills, with the ability to challenge and influence effectively
If you have the right experience and are interested in the role of Recruitment Manager do submit your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.