HR Advisor (Highly reputable professional services firm)
This role is a really great role for someone wanting to build their current HR career within a professional services firm in Tunbridge Wells. The role is a varied HR generalist role, working within the HR team to support HR operations.
My client are a professional services firm based in the Tunbridge Wells area.
- Updating the HR system to maintain employee personnel files
- Manage ER cases autonomously such as disciplinaries, grievances, performance and absence issues
- Provide ongoing support to the HR team with regards to HR processes and procedures
- Consistently show a commercial mindset to improving processes
- Actively participate in HR projects and initiatives
- Analyse HR data
- Support the members of the team with recruitment processes including sourcing for candidates to on boarding
- Adhoc travel required to other offices in Kent and London.
- You will ideally have CIPD Level 3 or above, educated to degree level
- It is essential to have previous experience working in professional services
- You will ideally have some experience at advisory level
- You will be autonmous in dealing with ER cases
- You will ideally be confident in your ability, and an effective communicator
- You will ideally be a driver due to some travel required
- You will have a good understanding of employment law
- Full time or part time hours available (5 days per week only)
- Up to 32k basic salary depending on experience
- Generous benefits