HRIS Project Management - Lead Specialist
HRIS Project Management Lead Specialist £65,000-£85,000, Remote
My client, a leading implementation partner, are currently recruiting for a HRIS Project Manager to ensure the successful delivery of their portfolio of HR System implementations.
This innovative, market leading organisation are expanding their team due to an extensive pipeline of implementation projects. Engaging and managing senior client stakeholders is a large part to this position and the HRIS PM will be tasked with managing the end to end successful delivery to agreed timescale objectives.
The best suited HRIS Project Manager for this role must have:
* Proven experience in implementing cloud-based HR Systems as a Project Manager across the full project life-cycle multiple times.
* Proven experience of successfully delivering projects to timescale, cost and quality objectives while meeting stakeholder expectations.
* Ability to manage system enhancements and developments following go live.
* Excellent people management expertise and a positive, can-do attitude which reflects on the team.
* The ability to successfully communicate and build strong relationships with senior stakeholders and 3rd party vendors.
* Global remit in previous roles is extremely desirable.
Experience with SAP SuccessFactors will be an advantage.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a HRIS Project Manager to manage Global HRIS implementations from inception through to delivery and beyond. If this opportunity sounds of interest to you then please send through your CV for consideration. For more information on the role please contact James at email@example.com