Talent Manager - Hatfield - £Negotiable
Excellent opportunity to join this well known commercial organisation as a Talent Manager. Reporting into the Resourcing Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end attraction, recruitment, selection, on-boarding and development life cycle across all emerging talent programmes including apprenticeships, graduates, placements and internships and ideally come from a tech background. You will work closely with Learning & Development Specialists to maximise use of UK apprenticeship levy funds and opportunities.
- Design - work with stakeholders to agree requirements and future opportunities across all emerging talent programmes. Act as subject matter expert on market trends
- Resourcing - design and implement a multi channel strategy to successfully attract both internally and externally across all programmes. Create and manage the selection process across all programmes
- On-boarding - design and deliver the on-boarding process for new emerging talent hires. work with the business to develop the principles for rotations on the graduate programmes
Team - Day to day management of graduates on rotation
It is essential that you have the following experience:-
- Leadership skills to influence at all levels
- Proven experience working within the emerging talent space with a track record of recruitment
- Demonstrable ability to build successful relationships
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong influencing skills
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.