Our client is a global asset management firm of over 1,000 employees 400 of which are in London. They're looking for a Recruitment Assistant to join their recruitment team of 3, in a broad role supporting processes end to end and with the opportunity to manage your own hires.
In a business in which hiring managers and stakeholders can be demanding, the person that joins this team must have gravitas and ideally have worked in a similar sector in financial services.
The team are really great to work with and will give you opportunity to increase responsibility, but they are looking for someone equally happy with the administrative elements of the role and that is going to be proactive in providing the Recruitment Managers with support.
Responsibilities would include:
- Organise interviews liaising with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage the ATS system
- Own the EXCO process inclusive of reporting, offer forms, agenda and other documentation
- Act as first point of contact for recruitment and cover the broader HR team when required
- Track direct responses to job adverts
- Manage onboarding alongside the HR Associate
- Ad-hoc projects
- Ensure compliance is completed, and stay alert to possible compliance or risk issues
- Manage intern and graduate hiring, organising assessment days
- Candidates suitable for this position will:
- Have worked in a recruitment position, ideally within a financial services business
- Be confident, resilient and have a mature approach
- Ideally be educated to degree level or equivalent
- Be highly organised, have pride in their work and have a proactive nature