Talent & Leadership Development Consultant
Global HR- Talent and Leadership Development, London, 65k-75k
My client, a global business covering both private and public sector operations in over 90 countries, with a broad range of risk management and financial services, is currently looking for a Learning & Leadership Development Consultant to join their London team.
The Learning and Leadership Development person will have the chance to work in a fast paced, global, collective environment with the purpose of developing and providing services to an international client base. The L&TD successful professional will work with the Global Markets groups, and Talent Teams across EMEA to support, develop, and deliver people strategies.
- Strategic leadership in talent management and development;
- Experience In financial businesses, Talent and Leadership Development;
- Background in collaborating with stakeholders, designing and implementing leadership learning programs;
- Collaborate with senior stakeholders and business leaders to provide L&LD consultancy;
- Ensure a comprehensive aligned implementation of policies between regional teams;
- Partner with regional teams to develop talent and plan programs, team-building activities, etc.
If the role is of interest, please contact Terri Wickett on 020 3031 2468, or, alternatively, e-mail your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org