Head of HRIS (Workday)
Job Title: HRIS Manager (Workday)
Position: Contract until end of the year
Rate: up to £1000 a day
A fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of HRIS to join a global organisation based in London. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining the Group HR System (Workday) infrastructure, including delivery of HR systems deployment, upgrade and enhancement projects to the human resource function and wider business.
- To ensure the HR system (Workday) and infrastructure support the businesses core procedures and programmes
- Set the direction for the HR systems, infrastructure strategy and management across the group working with IT and Head of HR operations
- Own and manage the HRIS system record (Workday)
- Manage the relationship with the Workday vendor
- Take responsibility and lead on all HRIS related projects
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.