Our client, a leading business in Abingdon within the Healthcare remit is looking to recruit a HR Advisor to join their HR team on a permanent basis.
This role is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly successful business and gain a broad spectrum of experience.
Your role will include but is not limited to;
* General HR enquiries; first point of contact for questions in the UK & Internationally
* Responsible for running recruitment drives when required, within local legislation
* Employee relations support both within the UK & Internationally
* Liaising with lawyers where necessary on contracts & visa issues
* Contribution to budget; cost saving ideas & innovations
* Plan, design and manage HR projects and initiatives across the HR function and wider company
* Responsible for the end to end provision and ratification of an accurate and timely international payroll service for all countries outside the US and UK
* Provide payroll data to third party providers (e.g. salary changes, pensions, absence, holidays), answering queries as and when necessary in a focused and timely manner
* Ensure compliance with all local legislations, contracts and collective agreements
* Implementation of new payroll providers/transfer of provider where required
* Lead the design, implementation, maintenance and administration of local and corporate benefit plans for International employees outside US and UK in line with local agreements, contracts and legislation
This role requires someone with the ability to be independent and organised in a fast-paced environment.
It will also be essential to hold the following;
*A minimum of 3* years HR experience
*International HR experience
*Payroll and benefit experience
*Strong planning & organisation skills
*Works well under pressure and is able to meet deadlines
* The experience level mentioned is only a guide. Anyone with the necessary skills to succeed may apply.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy