Diveristy, Inclusion and Early Careers Advisor
An opportunity to join my client in their Diversity & Inclusion team. You'll use you drive the initiatives in place to create diversity & inclusion change that's needed.
A growing financial services business in Edinburgh.
My client have a well-developed Diversity & Inclusion strategy, backed by the senior-leadership team. They're looking for a D&I advisor to join the team and support on the delivery of the strategy.
- represent the business in external events
- forge relationships with partner inclusion organisations and own those relationships
- manage the internal & external communications around D&I
- run external benchmarking studies
- support meetings with admin, paper collating and minute taking
- keep update with external developments in Diversity and Inclusion
You'll also support the early-careers team with any peaks in their cyclical activity including:
- attending job fairs and events
- campus events
- facilitating assessment days (introductions or closing remarks)
The Diversity & Inclusion, and Early Careers Advisor will be able to demonstrate a commitment to Diversity & Inclusion in the workplace.
In addition to this, you will:
- have good relationship management skills with internal and external stakeholders
- have a good ability to influence and persuade peers and managers as a result of discussion
- good written & oral communication skills
- creative thinker to contribute to initiative ideas
- have good time management to be able to manage multiple workstreams
A great salary with good bonus & benefits for a 12-month contract.