Diversity & Inclusion Adviser
Our client has a headcount of 1100+ coming from 40 different countries, with a 50/50 split of male/female and 18% of female's are in senior roles. In 2016 they created their focus on Diversity & Inclusion which is now something they are hugely proud off and continue to keep focus on this as a very important part of their people agenda.
Due to continued growth across the business globally they have created a new role (initially on a 12 month fixed term contract) where you will support the Talent Manager in providing support for the Diversity and Inclusion work across the business. This is an exciting opportunity to shape initiatives, contribute to creating a culture of Inclusion and work collaboratively with stakeholders both internally and externally as well as supporting the Early Careers programmes.
Key responsibilities will include:-
- Work with the Content and Engagement team to develop an annual internal communications plan for D&I.
- Work with the Talent and Development team to deliver an external speaker series focused on D&I.
- Complete external benchmarking studies, such as the Stonewall Workplace Equality Index, in conjunction with the employee led networks.
- Support the Partner D&I group and Investor Inclusion group with meeting admin, collating papers and minute taking.
- Support the employee led network groups to deliver quality activities, programmes and initiatives that further the D&I agenda.
- Provide research and insight into D&I initiatives that will help inform the Early Careers strategy.
- Coordinate pre-start activity for Early Careers candidates and social events to build relationship across programmes.
It is essential that you are passionate and knowledgeable about Diversity & Inclusion, with proven experience in supporting this work within an HR Team.
There are of course lots of attributes that would be suited to this role and if you are innovative and creative in your thinking, with the ability to generate new and interesting ideas that will promote our willingness to continually evolve in our approach to Diversity and Inclusion, we would like to review your CV.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.