Our client has an excellent opportunity for 2 x HR Advisors to join their HR Team - (1 x 12 mnth FTC and 1 x Permanent)
This role will require you to be ideally CIPD qualified with a minimum of 4 years experience of working in a broad HR generalist role within a professional services environment. You should be confident in building credibility with senior stakeholders and will possess excellent communication skills both written and oral.
Duties will include but are not exhaustive too:-
- Supporting the HR Manager and HR Director to devise and implement HR policies or initiatives
- Acting as an escalation point for any queries from the HR Assistant
- Actively share knowledge and participate in the HR team CPD programme
- Providing support and guidance on all aspects of employee relations including, performance
management, absence management, career development, grievance handling and disciplinary action
- Monitoring employee attendance on an ongoing basis and providing support during attendance management meetings in line with the attendance management framework as necessary
- To get involved in the induction process for all new starts
- Conducting the new joiner 3 monthly reviews for the hires you are responsible for - this will include setting
objectives against the development framework and monitoring performance thereafter
If you are actively sourcing that new role within a corporate environment within professional services, this could be the opportunity for you.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is part of Morgan Philips Group and is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.