HR Change Manager
HR Change Manager, London, 50K to 65K
Our client is looking for a HR Change manager to provide support to the HR team and SLT during a time of large restructure and transformation. This a business-critical role where you will play a key part in successfully planning and delivering HR Change programmes, whilst promoting employee experience and engagement throughout.
Key Skills Required:
- Background in or experience in generalist HR and proven project management or change management experience
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and respect and build strong working relationships across the business
- Strong data and analytical skills in order to identify necessary changes required and create meaningful insights.
- Ability to communicate and influence senior stakeholders and HR Team to support delivery of change.
- CIPD qualification or higher degree in a management discipline and related experience
This is a high-profile role with exposure to senior leaders within this FTSE Tech organisation and so we are looking for credible communicators with strong stakeholder management skills.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com