HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, London, 50K - 65K
Our client is currently recruiting for a high performing and commercially driven HR Business Partner. This is an exciting opportunity to join a large HR and dynamic team during a time of significant HR transformation and restructure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Excellent Generalist HR knowledge, ideally partnering and delivering within matrix organisations.
- Proven track record of leading on Organisation Design & development, Employee Engagement, Leadership Development and Cultural Change projects.
- Strong experience in providing support at a senior level in delivering the organisation's commercial objectives and people strategy.
- Be an excellent collaborator with the ability to consult, influence, and partner with senior leaders and complex key stakeholders.
- CIPD qualification or higher degree in a management discipline and related experience
The successful candidate will provide expert advice in organisational culture, performance management, leadership development, employee engagement and all aspects of business partnering and change across the business function.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at email@example.com