Performance, Culture and Engagement Lead
Performance, Culture and Engagement Lead, 80K to 90K + benefits, London
The Performance, Culture and Engagement Lead is responsible for the design and delivery of multi- function projects to drive a high-performance culture that attracts and retains the best talent.
The successful candidate will be an expert in best practice on Performance Management, Culture and Engagement and have proven experience in driving programmes across matrix structures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the Performance, Culture and Engagement Team, team management experience essential
- Regularly communicating and consulting with the Key representative bodies to attain engagement and buy- in
- Responsible for all Performance, Culture & Engagement strategy policies and delivery plans across a complex Business Unit
- Accountable for driving all relevant projects, ensuring high impact outcomes and measuring effectiveness to ensure commercial objectives are met
- Responsible for all relevant data-based insights and proposals
You will have a wealth of experience in Performance, Culture & Engagement and the ability to build strong and effective relationships. Experience of working in customer facing capacity in matrix environment is key, as is demonstrable ability to manage stakeholders and lead projects.
If you are interested in this role, then please apply, email your CV to Jade Breeds at firstname.lastname@example.org