Job Title: Recruitment Administrator
Salary: £25,000 + Bonus
Location: Vauxhall, South West London
Industry Sector B2B solutions provider
Hours: Full time for a 6 month fixed term contract (Maternity Cover)
Ashley Kate are currently working with a bespoke B2B solutions provider based in Vauxhall, South West London in their search for a Recruitment Administrator. This is offered for a period of 6 months on a fixed term contract covering maternity leave.
You will be a detail orientated Internal Recruitment Administration specialist with the passion and drive to fill this fast paced role.
To be considered for this role you must be available immediately or have a short notice period (less than one week).
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar HR role.
- Part-qualified CIPD beneficial but not absolutely essential.
- Good understanding of recruitment and HR practices and processes.
- Experience gained within a business-to-business/commercial environment.
- Attention to detail, organisation and time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines essential.
- Intermediate to Advance level Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Excellent communication skills, strong written and verbal.
- Professional attitude (full discretion required).
- A team player who can also work on own initiative.
About the role:
You will join a friendly and hardworking team and report to the HR Manager.
As Recruitment Administrator you will:
- Be responsible for maintaining HR database records and update all starters, leavers and job changes within the business - High volume data input experience is essential
- Manage all Excel spreadsheet records - experience in this area is essential
- Prepare New Starter payroll lists and collate required documents
- Carry out all references requests, DBS checks and Right to Work checks and ensure detailed records are created and maintained
- Create and proof check data records and documentation - contracts, offer letters etc
- Assisting in auditing activities
- Create and maintain reports
- Manage interview processes including relevant assessment criteria and appointments.
- Assist with any ad hoc recruitment administration duties
For more details about this role, please contact Kirsty Forsyth on 0203 800 1500
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.