People & Talent Director
Do you want to work for a fast-growth PE backed Technology services and solutions provider? Can you help further develop the culture and values of an award winning business? We are retained to hire a People & Talent Director for an exciting business that has grown significantly in the past 18 months. They are looking to continue to grow both organically and by acquisition and are seeking true leadership from their People function.
As part of the Senior Leadership team, you will provide the strategic and operational leadership for all people related activities and will manage a team of 12 over 3 international sites. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will contribute to the continued success by building shareholder value through their people.
- Lead the in-house recruitment team to attract and secure the best talent in the multiple markets in which the business operates, working across the company to resource, manage, plan and optimise the recruitment of top talent.
- Build a centralised skills and talent development model that enables the business to develop it's people ahead of the curve in a rapidly changing technology market.
- Define, assess, and reinforce the culture of the company, integrate successful future acquisitions and build the necessary internal networks and frameworks to ensure that the culture is well defined, communicated and ingrained in everything they do.
- Translate business goals into actionable HR initiatives that help grow the business and over deliver on results.
- Responsible for all HR and compliance services to the business, including contract management, reward and benefits, transactional HR and payroll services, management of employee relations and design/management of talent development plans.
- Experience at director, board or a senior HR level within a mid-sized business, with a distinct preference for those with technology industry and/or outsourcing experience.
- Minimum degree qualified (business, technology or people), optimally with an understanding of organisational models and design. An MBA would be an advantage, but not a pre-requisite.
- Strong understanding of HR programs including compensation, performance management, and employee and leadership development.
- Knowledge of UK employment law.
- Either CIPD or MCIPD qualified
Should you feel like this role is a good match, please don't hesitate to apply so that we can have a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.