A London based Insurance firm are looking to hire an HR Administrator to support the team with a variety of generalist duties. Based in stunning City offices, you will have exposure to recruitment, L&D and project work.
- Draft offer letters, employment contracts and other contractual documents for new starters and leavers
- Manage the on-boarding process for new starters, including processing new starter documentation, notifying all relevant internal and external parties of necessary new starter information, arranging new starter photos, updating starter announcements on the intranet page, processing documents for screening checks
- First point of contact for general HR / HR System queries
- Assist in the production of monthly reports and monitoring of information, such as probation periods
- Input information into the HR Information System (Cascade)
- Book employees onto relevant internal and external training courses, revision courses and exams and processing associated paperwork and invoices
- Manage recruitment administration and coordination
- Maintain the current vacancy list and monitor the Careers inbox, prioritising queries and responding to them or flagging them to the HR Manager as appropriate
- Undertake ad-hoc projects as requested by other team members and assist with ongoing projects as necessary
- Previous HR Admin experience, ideally within Financial Services
- Strong interest in pursuing HR as a career
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to liaise at all levels in a business
- Possesses the ability to challenge and "push back"
- Bright, on the ball and dynamic
- Strong Microsoft skills including Excel
This is a 3 month temp role initially. Candidates must be immediately available to be considered. Please apply!