Leadership and Talent Development Consultant
An established global insurance company based in London is looking for a Learning, Leadership & Talent Development Consultant to join the HR team.
This role reports to the Head of Learning, Leadership & Talent and delivers leadership and talent development solutions that support our people strategy across specific business areas. The role will translate HR priorities in to bespoke development solutions as well as delivering leadership and talent curriculums, developing, facilitating /delivering training and coaching related to Talent & Development.
More specifically, as a Learning, Leadership & Talent Consultant, responsibilities will include:
* Working directly with Business Heads and HR to define and develop leadership, learning, coaching & talent development curriculums creating blended learning & talent solutions.
* Manage learning / talent projects
* Design, Develop and Deliver curriculums, tools and materials either personally or through 3rd party suppliers
* Measure and evaluate the business impact and ROI of agreed development programmes
* Play a key role in shaping the learning environment within the firms learning management system (instructional design etc)
* Manage learning / talent vendors where needed
You will be an accomplished Learning, Leadership & Talent Development Consultant ideally operating in another global matrix insurance / financial services organisation. Learning, Leadership Development and Talent; design, delivery ,project management, facilitation and coaching experience preferred. Degree and / or CIPD (preferred). Organisational Psychology experience ideally.
If you are interested in this Learning, Leadership & Talent Development Consultant role based in London, please apply directly.