Ashley Kate are pleased to partner with a UK Accountancy business in Derby who are looking for a Payroll Professional to join to their Payroll team.
An exciting opportunity for a full-time experienced Payroll professional to support and drive the Payroll team to ensure work is allocated and executed satisfactorily and robust controls are maintained.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
* Leading, managing and planning day to day Payroll activities including a small team of Payroll Administrators.
* Running payroll for around 260 clients on weekly and monthly payroll cycles.
* Maintaining and improving payroll processes.
* Maintaining and demonstrating knowledge of statutory and Payroll legislation.
* Reconcile month and year end processes ensuring accurate Statutory and other returns.
* Managing relationships with our payroll bureau clients.
* Completing induction and training for new members of the team.
This exciting new role offers a competitive salary, is full time, permanent
Please contact me to apply 0115 922 3000
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.