Are you an ambitious payroll professional with solid experience of running multiple payrolls in a fast-paced environment?
Do you have strong knowledge in key areas such as, Payroll legislation, Rewards, Pension and managing Payroll projects
This is a pivotal role for the organisation, you will be responsible for providing a proactive and effective payroll service as well as getting involved with pensions and payroll related projects.
- Manage the preparation and processing of the end to end payroll for the UK (in-house)
- Implement processes, procedures
- Project work in conjunction with acquisitions
- Responsible for the consolidation, preparation, and submission of annual and other returns (P35, P11d, PSA etc)
- Work with pension and benefits providers to manage and the benefits offering
- Provide advice and guidance to employees on any payroll queries
- To keep up to date with relevant regulations/legislation and determine the impact of any changes
If you are interested in this role, please apply immediately due to the urgency of this role. If you have any questions at all please contact Kate Ryder on 0203 800 1500.
If you are interested in this role, please apply or contact Ashley Kate for further details.
Ashley Kate specialise in recruitment nationwide for temporary, contract and permanent roles. We give equal priority to our candidate and client relationships and ensure we deliver a highly professional consultancy service at all times.
Ashley Kate operates as a Recruitment Agency for the provision of permanent candidates and as a Recruitment Business for the provision of temporary candidates.