This is a permanent opportunity for a HR Manager to join a busy organisation based in Sheffield. The role will cover the Sheffield area and will pay up to £45k for the successful candidate.
The business is a large, well known employer in the Sheffield area and have offices across the UK.
As the HR Manager you will be responsible for the operational and strategic HR direction for the organisation and will be expected to challenge stakeholders at all levels to ensure an effective service to the business.
The successful HR Manager will:
- have previously worked in a generalist HR position - ESSENTIAL
- be a strong written and verbal communicator - ESSENTIAL
- influence stakeholders at all levels including Executives - ESSENTIAL
- previously have worked in the education sector - ESSENTIAL
- have a full driving license - ESSENTIAL
- hold the CIPD or other relevant qualification - DESIRABLE
This is a permanent opportunity paying up to £45k + benefits, based in Sheffield with some remote working.