A permanent opportunity to work for a large distribution business in Leeds at a exciting time in the company's evolution . This Training Manager role is an interesting mix of project and BAU work that will see the successful applicant really adding value to this forward thinking organisation.
An International distribution business based in South Leeds.
As the Training Manager you will work closely with the senior management team to identify training needs within the various teams. You will then design and deliver training as required as well as leading specialist projects around the introduction of automation.
As the Training Manager you will:
- previously have held a similar training position with a distribution or manufacturing organisation - ESSENTIAL
- be an excellent written and verbal communicator with strong stakeholder management skills - ESSENTIAL
- enjoy working with a large team and developing them - ESSENTIAL
- have a hands on approach and so enjoy being on the "shop floor" - ESSENTIAL
- hold a relevant training qualification or equivalent - DESIRABLE
This is permanent position paying up to £45,000 pa plus benefits, in an easy to reach location (South Leeds) with free on-site parking.