Early Careers Associate
Morgan McKinley is working with a Financial Services client to recruit an Early Careers Associate. It is a permanent position paying up to £40k.
You will join a team that is responsible for the attraction, recruitment, development and management of a diverse group of graduates, interns and apprentices; and continues to support these candidates through the early stages of their careers.
- Assisting in the organisation, management and smooth running of recruitment events.
- Representing the client at internal and external recruitment events. This would include delivering presentations about the business, opportunities and skills, as well as networking.
- Ownership for and delivery of assessment and selection processes for designated schemes (graduate, intern and apprenticeship) including interview participation and Assessment Centre facilitation.
Skills & Experience
- An interest, commitment to and successful track record in Graduate and Apprentice resourcing.
- Experience of the management of end to end recruitment processes, including the delivery of Assessment and Selection tools.
- Strong communication skills, as you will be liaising with a range of people including senior stakeholders, colleagues and applicants.
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity please send your CV through to our specialist HR Team ASAP!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.