HR IS Consultant
Henlee Resourcing in working in partnership with this fast-paced tech business based in Swindon to recruit an experienced HR/Learning IS Consultant for an initial 2-month interim assignment.
Reporting to the Head of Learning, this role will see working with HR, L&D and IT to;
- Roll out an online learning content system and a new 360 process
- Improve, create and run standard reporting on learning and performance
- Organise logistics for online courses taking place globally
- Organise promotion panels
- Deal with queries on performance and learning
- Updated intranet pages
- Build a file structure for all learning files
We're looking for a Contractor who enjoys working with and rolling out systems, producing data analysis and liaising with different stakeholders to help influence business decisions. If you have SuccessFactors knowledge, this would be highly beneficial.
We require a good understanding of HR operations too, someone who likes to get stuck in and problem solve, no matter what the task, big or small.
If you are available at short notice, can commit to 2 months' work and possess the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you ASAP.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.